Coconut Yogurt Topped Omlette
Looking for healthy omlette recipe? You just found one!
- 1 banana
- 3 strawberries
- 2 tsp of blueberries
- 5 tsp of oats
- 1 egg
- 1 tbp spoon of coconut oil
- coconut vanilla unsweetened yogurt
- Heat a small pan over medium heat with the coconut oil. Mash the half of banana with the egg, then stir in the oats.
- Pour into heated pan, and allow to cook until that first side sets ~ about 4 minutes. You want to make sure your first side is pretty set or else when you flip it the pancake will break. Flip and cook on second side for 2-3 minutes.
- Top it with yoghurt, cut second half of banana, strawberries and blueberries
Want to prepare your own coconut yogurt? There is my favorite recipe http://www.culturesforhealth.com/learn/recipe/yogurt-recipes/homemade-coconut-milk/