Pure Tuna Salad
Delicious low calorie tuna salad!
(proteins: 20g, carbs: 40g, fat: 3g)
- Tuna in water 0,5 can (2 oz drained)
- Basmati Rice 0,1 cup
- Kale 0,2 cup
- Tomato 1 med. size
- Corn (can) 0,2 cup
- Cooked Black Beans 0,2 cup
- Red Onion 0,2 cup
- Lemon juiced 0,5 lemon
- Spices: salt and pepper
- Cook the rice (relative: 0,1 cup of rice to 0,2 cup of water)
- When rice is getting done, cut the kale, tomato and onion, remove tuna and corn from cans – place all ingredients in a dish, add black beans, spices and squeeze lemon. Mix well.
- When the rice cool down, add it to the salad and leave for 1 hour in a fridge.
- Serve with love 🙂
Good to read before you buy canned tuna http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-17823/the-best-worst-canned-tuna-in-the-u-s-based-on-sustainability.html