Pure&Creamy Spaghetti Spinachi (GlutenFree!)
Gluten free spaghetti spinaci recipe!
Calories – 870
- eggs – 3 med. size
- frozen chopped spinach 1,5 cup (150 g)
- goat cheese – 2 servings (60 g)
- onion 1 cup (100g)
- Brown Rice&Quinoa Pasta 0,5 (50g) cup
- water 0,5 cup
- Spices: salt and pepper
- Cut the onion and garlic glove, fry in the butter (1,5 tsp) on the pan until onion “glaze”, then add the spinach.
- When the spinach defrosts, it’s time to add the water, spices and the goat cheese. Stir the sauce on a small fire till cheese fully melts. Steam the sauce on small fire under the cover for 5 minutes. Add one eggs yolk and stir for one more min. Leave the sauce on the pan under the cover, but turn off the fire.
- Cook the pasta (cooking time: about 7 mins, follow directions from the package).
- When the pasta is ready, pour the water from the pot and leave the pasta inside. In the same time, fry eggs in the butter (0,5 tsp) – to not waste proteins, you can add egg white which remained after you used the yolk to finish the sauce. 🙂
- Arrange spaghetti, sauce and eggs on a plate.